Spectral Labs is committed to protecting the health of our customers, employees, and community during this pandemic. To keep a safe environment, we have taken many steps to minimize work related physical contact and are continuously keeping up to date with proper precautions. Some of these measures include:
- Practicing strict social distancing and using personal protective equipment while working on site.
- Washing hands frequently and wiping down work surfaces, tools, and other points of contact with disinfecting wipes while working on site.
- Limiting employees working on site. Working remotely from home whenever possible.
- Utilizing phone, email, and meeting tools such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams not only to communicate with our customers, but to coordinate with each other.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our facility more frequently
We are closely monitoring the situation and following guidelines recommended by the US Government, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and San Diego County Health to continue at the best of our ability to perform work.