RN-Suite has a 200+ ft. Exercise Range and:
- Covers a targeted selection of ANSI N42.34 standard sources
- With optional travel-friendly battery option, kit can easily be used outdoors and areas without easy access to electrical outlets
- Easy to travel with – kit is easily carried on or checked
- Can emulate the RadEye PRD, RadEye GF, Packeye, Identifinder 2, and more.
- Provided scenario cards make it easy to set up a scenario, including:
- Wide area search in a parking lot
- Pedestrian chokepoint
- Venue sweep in a stadium
- Traffic chokepoint
- Can cover two floors in a typical office building
- Tracks source and detector locations with ≤ 0.5m accuracy.
The RN-Suite can simulate a wide array of radiological sources, is highly reliable, easily transportable, user friendly, ruggedized, low cost, and compatible with most of the commonly utilized RAD/NUC detection devices utilized by end users. The product is capable of the following:
- Includes/enables physical object representing the virtual source in training scenarios
- Used for detection and localization training in static source/moving detector and moving source/static detector scenarios
- Enables end-users to enter a new facility, set-up the system, and begin training in under 1 hour, with minimal vendor service/training
- Set-up time includes a system ready and capable for various building layouts and materials, as well as human operator shielding affects.
- Locates source and operator with ≤ 0.5m accuracy
What’s in the Kit?
- 1 x RN-SUITE Travel Suitcase with integrated AC extension cord and 3 integral USB-C for phones
- 1 x 5V 5A Power Supply (for Base Station and Beacon Charging)
- 1 x Base Station
- 10 x Fully Customizable Beacons
- 1 x Beacon Charging Rack
- 3 x Moto G Play Phone with RadLIVE app (to simulate radiation and chemical detectors)
- 3 x Vests (used to hold shield beacons to simulate body shielding)
- RN-SUITE Scenario Cards